A week from today, I will be in Vegas for the start of BlogWorld Expo. To say that I’m excited would be an understatement. I’ve been looking forward to BlogWorld for the past 8 months or so. It’s not too late to register. And, you can register and save 15% on Thursday, Weekend or Full Access Passes.
- Getting to meet some fantastic folks in person. Super excited to meet @johnhaydon. And, it looks like I’m going to get to meet a couple of people from Care2 that work in other offices.
- Great content! A large part of my job now involves blogging, and I’m looking forward to BlogWorld to learn as much as I can.
- I get to see two good friends of mine – Camille and Travis – who live in Vegas. They won’t be attending BlogWorld, but we’ll be meeting up for dinner.
- The drive from Bay Area to Vegas. Driving is really the one time where I don’t multi-task and take the time to think about things. Looking forward to the drive and the thinking time.
- Getting away from my apartment and looking at boxes. I was able to get a BlogWorld room at the Mandalay Bay.
This post contains affiliate links for BlogWorld. People registering through this link will give me a small commission (and help pay for part of my trip).