Richard Elwyn Berryman was born July 20, 1917 in Los Angeles, California and died November 15, 2002.
Richard Berryman played a huge role in my life.
What I know:
- Richard Berryman was born in 1917 to Bevan and Kathleen Hale Thierman
- He lived in the Bay Area for a bit as a child, but spent a good bit of his childhood in Los Angeles.
- He served in the Navy in World War II.
- He was married to Emma Mae Gibson, and they had three children — JoAnne, Barbara and Gregg.
- After Emma Mae died, he married Helen Armstrong Conrad in 1967.
- He worked at Chevron for a large part of his career.
- He died in 2002 after a battle with cancer.