Amos William Phillips was born May 13, 1868 in Orange, Illinois. He died May 23, 1921 in Dibble, Oklahoma.
What I know:
- Amos made his living as a farmer.
- He was born in Illinois, but his family moved to Arkansas while he was a child.
- He lived in Arkansas until his 30s, moved to Texas for a few years and then moved to Oklahoma. He lived in Oklahoma until he died at age 53.
- He married Florence Alabama Warren Gosnell and they had 13 children.
- He named his daughter Ethel and his son Ethal. (A fact that very early on confused me when doing research.)
- He is buried in Dibble Cemetery.