Mary Elizabeth Perrell is my great, great grandmother. She was born April 23, 1836 in Davidson, North Carolina and died July 6, 1927 in Spring Valley, Arkansas.
She was married to Franklin Phillips and they had 12 children.
What I know:
- She spent most of her adult life in Arkansas as a farmer’s wife.
- She was 42 when she had her youngest child
- She didn’t remarry after her husband died and according to census records lived alone
What I don’t know:
- I don’t know where she lived between 1860 – 1880
- I don’t know where she’s buried