Jefferson Faulkner is my great, great grandfather. He was born in 1837 in Tennessee and he died in 1903 in Muldrow, Oklahoma. He was married to Rebecca and they had 5 children.
What I know:
- Jefferson was born in Tennessee.
- Jefferson lived in Kentucky for most of his life. He lived in Indian Territory for awhile and lived in Oklahoma shortly before his death.
What I don’t know:
- I know from census records and other documents that Jefferson was born in 1837 in Tennessee, but I don’t have any additional details other than that.
- I know that he lived in Kentucky during the Civil War, but haven’t been able to find any specific records about his service. There is a very famous Jefferson Faulkner that was in the Civil War during that time that makes searching for a less-famous Jefferson Faulkner a bit difficult.
- I’m trying to find where he’s buried.